Thursday, October 04, 2007

I am posting this old photo from January in honor of Nanny, who passed away last week. I remember being amazed that Jack just laid back against Nanny's arm and fell fast asleep. So comfy he even lost the binky.
We spent quite a bit of time in Scituate the last few days. We played outside and enjoyed the nice air.
There were fun sticks to play with.
And best of all, Cousin Amber was visiting from Virginia. Jack loved her instantly, going right up to give her hugs. He shared his toys very nicely.
"She loves me...she loves me not." Don't worry, Jack. Everybody loves you!
We got Jack's Halloween costume in the mail last week. Here's a little preview of the hat.
On the phone yet again. Who is he always calling??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures Kira, the phone pics always crack me up, he will be the cutest pirate in the neighborhood!!!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home