Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's official! Jackson loves Christmas!
Auntie Néné and Uncle Troy gave Jack this cool guitar on wheels. Though it's not meant to be a ride-on toy, Jack immediately turned it into one.
He also enjoyed a fun toy phone that makes lots of noises and and speaks in different languages!
Jackson spent a lot of time in the car over the past few days - up to VT, then home, then to Scituate. Luckily, he's pretty cozy in his carseat.
He's telling Mommy about how much he likes sitting in Grandma's childhood chair.
What did Grampy get? Must be something cool.
A little snuggle time with Grandma.
Followed by attempted hugging of his cousin Xandra. He couldn't get enough of her. Too bad Xandra cried every time he wrapped his arms around her.
This is Jack's latest facial expression. When something rolls under the couch or otherwise disappears, he makes this face, shrugs his shoulders, put his hands up and says, "Where is it?"
And here's Mommy's big belly with little brother Quinton David inside. Jack loves to hug Mommy's big tummy. He must think it's a pillow.

2 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Aaaah! Good to see Jack loves Christmas! I knew he would! Will it be Jack and Quin? I like it alot! I miss you guys a bunch, call me when you have some time! I assume everyone is busy so I don't make many phone calls these days but I'll receive them!!!! Love you Hon!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting a picture of you and the belly! I was waiting. You look great! Glad you had a nice Christmas. Love, Kristin

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home