Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gettin' Around! Jackson is getting to be quite the little mover these days. He's on the verge of full crawling.
The look on his face says, "I see you kitty, and I'm coming to get you!"
He just started getting up on hands and knees. He pushes forward with his knees and lands on his belly, arms stretched forward, reaching for the elusive object, Kitty or Mommy.
Jackson's gotten many fun, new toys lately. Here he's holding himself up at his LeapFrog activity table. He loves pushing the many buttons and hearing all the songs and music.
Jack loves to bang things, so Mommy got him a drum. He took to it immediately.
And Grandma bought him the tractor he coveted. Every time we visit his friend Hunter, he monopolizes this tractor. Now he's got one of his very own! Thanks Grandma!
Waiting for Grandma & Pop the morning of their visit.

1 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Kira - I love them all and I love him so much! But I've got to tell ya, the pic with him "waiting" at the window made my heart melt immediately - that is amazingly precious! Love you both!

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home